Saturday, 19 October 2013

Nadine Christian

Quintal's ReturnQuintal's Return by Nadine Christian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I promised to read this book when it was an ARC. Nadine knows I get a lot of books offered my way as a reader/reviewer but she also knows I'm honest and trustworthy to read it as most of my authors do. Which is lovely because I can relax, read and enjoy what I'm reading.
I really enjyd Nadine's first book. It slipped in high on my personal journey of my reading matter this year.
So from her first book I knew I'm MHO that she had a talent and could write.
Nadine is an author, not just someone who relates a story, to me there is a huge difference.
Nadine Christian tells the story well, and Yes, its a love story.
The details of the Island was so well written I wanted to jump on a plane and go there!
She really brought everything and everyone to life for me.
Beautiful story
Beautifully written
by a beautiful author.
Comes highly recommended.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment