Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Mona Ingram LOVING FROM AFAR

Loving From Afar (The Women of Independence)Loving From Afar by Mona Ingram
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story has touched my inner most feelings today whilst reading it. It truly is one of those stories that you feel you want to bash someone's head together because of all that wasted time.

I thoroughly loved this book, I wish I could have read it sooner but as a reader and reviewer some books take its turn, and this was a delight to read. It was one of those stories that were it a film you would sit back after it ended and heave a nice sigh of satisfaction.

I was given this book by Mona Ingram in exchange for an honest review.

I would highly recommend this book to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of purchasing this book.

View all my reviews

BLURB

What would you do if your perfect life was shattered by a series of uncontrollable events?
Allison Ransome loses everything; everything except her love for Cole Slater, the young man she planned to marry after graduation.
Gutted by Allison’s perceived treachery, Cole moves on with his life. Ten years later, he returns home, telling himself he will avoid the woman who broke his heart.
But nothing goes as planned. Can Allison and Cole forget the past and come to terms with the events that tore them apart?
Loving From Afar is Book One in The Women of Independence series. Book Two, tentatively titled Love Me Not, is scheduled for release on September 15th



Mark this to be read
 To purchase this book

3 comments:

  1. Hi, love your blog I found it on Book Blogs, followed you via GFC hope you have the chance to have a look at mine http://almostfaemous.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I got your book blogs message so I thought I’d stop by and give you a follow! If you are interested, I post book reviews, cover reveals and any other bookish topics that are on my mind at Lost in a Book Nook (http://lostinabooknook.blogspot.com/). I would love it if you followed me back :)
    -Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Nice to be here,
    Thanks for the
    note about the
    book Loving From Far
    Keep inform
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete