Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Missing Clayton

A lovely author whose birthday it was that day offered to buy me a book for me to read for pleasure seeing I do a lot of reviews for authors and Net Galley. I was touched, really thoughtful of her and refused her offer at first. After insisting I chose this one from my wish list.

I so thoroughly enjoyed this book. Yes if you read the blurb, its about a little boy who goes missing whilst he is outside in his safe fenced off back garden playing in his sandpit. His mother has just popped into the kitchen to prepare some lunch for them both, just some sandwiches and a drink. In that short period of time Clayton goes missing.

This is not just some massive search for a kid, no, it opens into much more than that. I'm not going to spoil this story by telling you too much about this, but at the end when they find out who abducted Clayton, I thought "hey, this is going to be make or break time now" and WOW the missing pieces all fitted in. 

I have never read a book by Bev Irwin before, she was asking for reviews for a couple of her books in our facebook 2 friends promote group, so I do have another book written by her which I am looking forward to reading, she is really a good author IMHO and one I am going to be watching.
 Buy it here
 Mark it to read



No comments:

Post a Comment