Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Michelle McLean

A Bandit's Broken Heart (Blood Blade Sisters, #2)A Bandit's Broken Heart by Michelle McLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

* I was given this from Net Galley and the publishers to read and give an honest review*

I hadn't realized that there was a book before this one and this was book 2. However, it didn't seem to matter as I picked up the story quite well.

She had lost her husband, she had a little daughter to care for, and when coming to her husbands part of the world she has not got to become part of "society" which as a previous bandit is quite a turnaround for her. She manages this very well, the author leads us into the kindness of this lovely lady, the doctor she has fallen in love with the secrets and the lies.

I won't give spoilers, but to say, I really do love this book! I will definitely be looking at Michelle McLean's book more closely as I really do love the way she writes.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment