Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Megan C Smith Expired Regrets

Expired RegretsExpired Regrets by Megan C. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an ARC from the author. I am so happy that she did or I may have missed out on something special. At my age it wouldn't have been a book that I would have chosen [I am 55] so let me tell you, I will be looking at the authors in this kind of genre with new interest, for sure Megan has opened my eyes to stories that we are never too old to read. Just because this is a newish market, please don't think you are too mature to read them, as this left me gasping for more.

The author told the story so very well and kept my attention throughout the time I read it. I started this last night and finished it by lunch time today.Its Sunday, so why not relax!

There are a few reviews on here telling your the base of the story, heartbreak at any time, no matter young or old is hard to cope with. The bit that got me in tears was the section about the release of the ashes.

Life is too short, grab it with both hands.

View all my reviews

BLURB

On your dying breath, what regrets will you wish you could re-do?

Rose was your average girl just trying to get done with high school so she could escape her overbearing mother and move to Tallahassee. Then she met Bryant, a guy who moved to her barn and made her body sizzle in appreciation. Bryant was determined to avoid Rose, but as much as he pushed her away he pulled her closer too. Finally ready to be together their relationship is thrown an insurmountable obstacle sending Rose fleeing for Tallahassee and away from Bryant. Four years later Rose has to come home, and is dreading running in to Bryant again. Both of them are forced to face their regrets as they wish they could have done things differently, but is it too late for them to find love again?

Note: this is a new adult novel and contains sex and graphic language. This is not intended for young adult readers


Purchase it here
 Mark it to read

No comments:

Post a Comment