Thursday, 10 October 2013

Jim Stovall The Gift of a Legacy

The Gift of a Legacy: A NovelThe Gift of a Legacy: A Novel by Jim Stovall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this book to read by Net Galley and its publishers

I did like the concept of this storyline, it never surprises me how much influence our grandmothers and mothers can have in our lives moulding us without us even realizing it.

There are several morals to this story and as other reviewers have noted, the Legacy was a bit over done, I think someone said it was like a peacock spouting its feathers, I tend to agree with that.

Its lessons learned in life. I did think it was a good story, but nothing that hasn't been tried before.

I had read one of Jim Stovall's books before and thoroughly enjoyed it, its horses for courses I guess.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment