Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

FEAR HAS A NAME

Fear Has a Name (The Crittendon Files #1)
Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having had your home broken into is one thing, it leaves your very vulnerable, but finding out your home is not some random act of a person just breaking in on off chance but with personal reasons makes you as scared as hell.

A pastor has gone missing too, now where did he go? While her husband is investigating this crime she is left with the anguish of living in a home with her children on the edge of her nerves.


This book has me on the edge of my eat at times, I was reading this into the early hours to finish it, I wanted to know who it was, why that family were being pursued, what was it all about for goodness sake.

Creston Mapes wove this mystery together very well indeed and kept my attention throughout the book. I like a good mystery at times, I love to vary my reading and this was not boring at all, I was left chatting about this to my family the next day.

If you like a good mystery, a reason to sit and think about what you are reading, what your are discovering and what you "think" you have solved, read this.

View all my reviews

BLURB

How Far Would He Go To Keep Them Safe?

It was more than a break-in. More than a stalking. It was personal. When a stalker targets his family, journalist Jack Crittendon must uncover who the person is and what his motives are—if he is to protect the ones he loves. It will lead Crittendon into a world of behind-closed-door secrets and faith gone awry, as does his investigation of a missing pastor, whose apparent suicide is more than it appears. Each move Crittendon makes weaves him tighter and tighter into a web of lies, greed, hypocrisy, sin, and danger. He believed he’d never give in to fear. But that was before. And holding on to his faith won’t be easy. Nor will keeping his family safe, and ending the terror. Because that might require him to step over lines he never dared to cross.


Mark it to read

Purchase it

No comments:

Post a Comment