Sunday, 27 October 2013

CRASHING BACK DOWN Kristen Hope Mazzola

BLURB

**18+ for sexual situations, cursing, and adult content.***

Mags McManus has just become a war widow in her mid-twenties. Her late husband, Randy, left for the Army right after their wedding. Instead of celebrating his homecoming and living in marital bliss with her soulmate, Mags finds herself living in constant agony. Dealing with the guilt of still living without Randy, are Randy's best friends and parents. 

Rising from the ashes of this tragedy, Mags starts to learn how to love and trust again, finally being able to find happiness. But sometimes things really are too good to be true and again Mags learns how cruel the world can be as she crashes back down



MY REVIEW

I have made a point of not reading anyone's reviews at the moment as I wanted to focus on what I felt about this author's book and style of writing.

AWESOME.

I was given this book to read as a gift from Kristen Mazzola and I am so happy that she allowed me to read it. I may have passed it by otherwise and that would have been a loss on my side.

Her style of writing is so fluent and easy to follow. The people in this book were so real. Everyone has lost someone in their lives. A husband/wife is so very different emotions, as you've lost not only your spouse, your lover, your friend and someone who you are or going to spend the rest of your life with. 

I don't like giving too much away in reviews as I feel its not doing justice to the author, many times I want to say much much more in my reviews, but to show the authors respect I try not to give the 'game' away too much.

Kristen Hope Mazzola has either experiences, or talked to someone or is very insightful with the feelings that kept coming to the fore in this book.Whichever way she did it, it worked well.

I wish these authors would stop writing cliff hangers for me!!! I need to know what happens next now. 

I was still turning the pages thinking........where is it......there must be more.....what's happening now. I'm not exaggerating when I say, I NEED this next book, I need to know where this goes next. 

Beautifully written, beautifully told, beautifully thought out.

Lovely piece of work!




No comments:

Post a Comment