Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 25 October 2013

BLOWN CIRCUIT by Lars Guignard

Blown CircuitBlown Circuit by Lars Guignard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I offered to read and review this however, I didn't realize it was book 1. It throw me a bit as I like to read books in order. I do feel I got a bit lost in some parts having not read book 1. But I managed it and enjoyed it.

Michael Chase is searching for his father [apt name I thought]
There was a lot of action, but some of it was just not real to me. I thought it was just a little too over done.
Lots of deaths. I mean, lots of deaths.

I did enjoy the read, the authors writes well, but my personal opinion is that its just a little bit over the top in some areas. I love excitement and action and books to flow, which this did, but as I keep saying, its just that little bit too much which spoilt it for me, that is why I gave it 4/5 stars.

The bit where Mike was buried alive is where I sat on the edge of my seat, this was so detailed I could actual visualize it myself and felt quite suffocated by reading it all, I didn't know I was holding my breathe until I breathed out suddenly and shocked myself!

There are plenty of bits I loved in this book equally, and just the mentioned above bits which put me off.

On the whole? Very good author, and yes, I certainly would read one of his books again.

View all my reviews



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for taking the time to read and review the book. Cheers, Lars

    ReplyDelete