Tuesday, 24 September 2013

SUSAN LOHRER Over The Edge

I was gifted this book by the author for an honest review 

I've had this book on my TBR list for a while and must have skimmed over it. My mistake. I should have read this sooner. I started last night until my eyes drooped! Finished it off this morning after doing my chores.

When her drunken sister turned up that's when I learnt there was a secret so had to stay with it! Throw in a house, man and love, its a brilliant map for a story.

Susan Lohrer tells a story very well in my humble opinion.

See my review on Good Reads for a longer review.
I would recommend this read.



BLURB

Kat Cherish, high school principal and activist (a combination that hasn’t been great for her career) heads back to her hometown to mend her dignity only to discover her estranged kid sister is a mess… and their childhood home is for sale. Getting the house back just might be the only thing that can put Kat’s complicated family back together… if she can cope with her mixed feelings for her ex-boyfriend, who’s been hired to completely remodel her house for another potential buyer… and if she doesn’t lose her new job because of the outrageous antics she’s pulling to keep her sister out of trouble







No comments:

Post a Comment