Monday, 23 September 2013

REBECCA BERTO Pullling Me Under book 1



Title: Pulling Me Under (Pulling Me Under, #1)
Author: Rebecca Berto
Publisher: Self-published
Release date: October 2013




Look at this book cover. Take it in. Its well balanced with the story. Water pulls you in, life sucks the breathe out of you at times. 

I read the prequel to this before choosing to read this one, I urge you to do the same or you will miss out.

This book captured my interest throughout. I had to take a small break from it today as it does pull you in, just like the title says, you can find yourself feeling the emotions coming from this page the bit about Paul, I was hooked. Then when something happened, I was `what!`! Omg. What next. Was that an out of body experience? Wow.

Mothers and daughters, that's all I'm saying. Apart from, throw in some emotive issues and you have your reader in the palm of your hands. I had to stay up just to finish this.


I was gifted this by the author as an ARC which I thank her for.





Rebecca Berto is an Amazon bestselling author. She is also a freelance editor.

She writes stories that are full of heart. She gets a thrill when her readers are emotional reading her stories, and gets even more of a kick when they tell her so. She’s strangely imaginative, spends too much time on her computer, and is certifiably crazy when she works on her fiction.

Rebecca Berto lives in Melbourne, Australia with her boyfriend and 





No comments:

Post a Comment