Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 20 September 2013

OMG what a read!


5/5 stars and MORE!

Oh my giddy aunt! Bloody hell, what a fantastic read! I've been gripped, pulled and sucked into this book all day at every chance I had. Doctors surgery, waiting at the shops in my car, sat at the kitchen table waiting for supper to cook. Then this evening finishing it.

Wow, I mean, wow.
What started out as what seemed to be a family saga into a sweet love story with hopes and promised ended up the biggest cliff hanger! I didn't expect that! Hit me full on in the face, now I need to know what happen to Sarah and her family.
Oh and Matt of course.
I NEED book 2!!!!!!!

I was given this ARC by the author for an honest review, I think its me that should be thanking her, I have had endless hours today thoroughly enjoying this read.



No comments:

Post a Comment