Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 2 September 2013

I cannot believe this is her first book!

Wow! Loved it, loved it, loved it. This is the authors FIRST book, I cannot believe how GOOD this is.
Let me tell you, this is professionally written, format superb, edited fantastically. 
The front cover is great! It fits into the story so well. I am sure the author gave a lot of thought to the presentation of her book. Its like sitting down for a meal, you feast with your eyes first. Smell it, taste it, then you like the look of it and devour it. That is just what I did with this book.

Ryder, what secrets are behind him? Why did Faith Anne's heart get broken from her boyfriend of 6 years that made her leave her family and home town?

Read it and find out. Truly loveable people in this story. I loved it.

I am in awe to think this is her very first book. Can't wait for more.


You can purchase it HERE for the UK

You can purchase it HERE for .com



No comments:

Post a Comment