Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

For every author to read, this will become your Bible I assure you

I have just had the pleasure of reading and reviewing this very informative book written by an experienced author Christine Nolfi. 
Writing good books and getting them seen, read and liked have been a struggle for her as with many Indie authors. There is so much competition out there.
Many times she has been asked for advice, now you can get to read it in this handy book.
For me as a reader/reviewer, it was quite an eye opener insight into the world of Indie authors.
I knew how important reviews were, but not to that extent.
From an authors perspective there is a huge amount involved.
Don't struggle anymore, read this wonderful book of informative information. It will become your Bible as an author, I assure you.




No comments:

Post a Comment