Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Angelisa Stone.......Shocker!


Can't Go HomeCan't Go Home by Angelisa Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SHOCKER!

I was first attracted to this by the cover, yes I am rather shallow, then I read the blurb. The blurb suggested to me that I may like it. I didn't just like it, I loved it.
When it first started out I thought Katrina was a bit of a 'right 'un' and the bloke a weirdo,would I have bothered with him or ran a mile. I think I would have ran a mile. But then the story developed so much so I found myself picking my Kindle up every chance I could get.

Its not a straight forward love story.
Its not a full on sexual erotica romance.
Its not a mystery.

Its EVERYTHING rolled into one.

I was captured by this authors way of writing. I've had some books hard to get into lately,and some that just didn't 'do it' for me. I've struggled in finding some positive things to say in some and marking them between 3 and 4. This one I wish I could mark higher, this is certainly an author I will be keeping my eye on.

WONDERFUL read, really really enjoyed it.

I was given this by the author for an honest review and it was easy for me to tell you how I felt about it, very easy. ADORED it and it kept my interest from start to finish.

View all my reviews



BLURB

Everyone has secrets; secrets meant to be kept—hidden away where nobody can discover the truth. Adrian O’Donnell (aka: Dre Donley) is no exception. Dre spins tales and half-truths like it’s his job, keeping the reality of his past buried deep within each lie he fabricates. On the other hand, Kathryn Howell is the exception to the rule. She’s a straight-shooter, a tell-it-like-it-is, no filter kind of girl. 

Kathryn’s honesty and straightforwardness is the ultimate turn on for a guy like Dre. He’s never met someone so sincere, so full of truth and innocence. Their chemistry is unavoidable, their connection, magnetic. When Dre sets out to make Kathryn fall for him, he doesn’t realize the grave mistake he’s making. Kathryn’s strength and convictions do not falter, even for an irresistible man like Dre. When his past resurfaces, and the lies come tumbling forth, Kathryn must decide if his deceit and betrayal can be forgiven or if the damage is irreparable. Will the truth ultimately destroy the relationship that neither one of them could deny or even attempt to resist? 

This novel is for mature readers only, due to language and sexual content


Mark it to read
Purchase it here




No comments:

Post a Comment