Saturday, 31 August 2013

TABITHA SHORT......RENEWAL.

Just finished reading this awesome, superb book! This was the first book I have read by Tabitha Short and she has great talent. I was caught up in the story right at the start. 

Grace had lost her husband, and if anyone knows how that feels to loose not only a husband, lover, best friend and soul mate you will relate to Grace. Broken hearted,
she returns home to her parents and her sister. There is so much I could tell you about this story as she opens door s one by one, not only getting through Grace's pain, but other friends ofGrace.

 Her work environment threw up an unexpected obstacle too which I thought was handled excellently. I could go on and on raving enthusiastically about this book, but I don't want to give anything away too much. I have to mention that you become Grace, you feel what she feels, when she runs into the woods, I found myself screaming ` no Grace, no` !! I wanted to hug her and make her feel whole again. All the characters became real to me and will stay with me for a very long time.

Morris was a swell guy. He loved her before, can he help her through her pain? Towards the end, we learn of his pain too. 

It was very moving, and when a book can grip you, take you in and swallow you up, and engulf you the way this writer does with this story, its what I call A GOOD 'UN. 

You won't be disappointed reading this book.

I was gifted an ARC by the author, no pressure to rate it highly, only honestly. Well, I can do both. I rate this HIGHLY and HONESTLY I feel so blessed to have been able to read this ahead of time.
I read a LOT of books, this has gone right into my top 10 this year. Praise to the author. I can't wait to read more from her.


You can purchase it from HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment