Tuesday, 27 August 2013

JESSICA L DEGARMO....Holding On

This is the 2nd book in this series leading on from Hooking Up. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book. [See my review below]
Caitlin, what a woman she turned out to be. Having a grandmother that wasn't her blood tie and so mean, Caitlin was a better woman than me to keep on trying to involve her in her life. Walking away, then coming back again, she stood up to her, that is one thing I loved about Caitlin. Her adoring husband and his son Benjie, now, what a pair of male species. I wouldn't have minded a man like that, good father, good husband, very supportive of the people in his life.  Maybe his having been married before taught him some things about how to be with women! if he leaves Caitlin, he can come to me!
Having lost her adopted parents, she has now found her birth Mother that arrives on the scene in this book. I loved her. The outcome in this 2nd book made me cry, so I had better warn you to get the tissues out.

I was gifted this book by the author as an ARC and absolutely adored it. If I hadn't been reviewing books I think I would have missed out on such talent, such 120% storytelling, and a fantastic author. Indie author? REALLY!!! its superb, more like a best seller. HONESTLY.
                   
You can buy it here UK
Amazon.com HERE

Jessica Degarmo grew up in Upstate New York and now lives with her husband, children and dog in rural Pennsylvania. When she is not writing, she is an insurance agent, the lead singer in a classic rock band, a country music DJ and an avid collector of gemstones.
Her publishing credits include:
How to Meet a Guy at the Supermarket (November 2010)
Hooking Up (May 2011)
Decisions (Silver Publishing, July 2011)
The Storm Within, A Johns Creek Novel #1 (September 2011)
Six Weeks (October 2011)
Historically Yours, A Johns Creek Novel #2 (August 2012)
Blood Lust (Lust Trilogy #1) (October 2012)
Holding On (Sequel to Hooking Up) (August 2013)
She is currently working on several other projects. Visit Jessica's website for more information at www.jessicadegarmo.blogspot.com.
On Facebook? Find Jessica at https://www.facebook.com/booksbyjessicadegarmo.
Follow Jessica on Twitter @degarmo2911.


No comments:

Post a Comment