Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Cathy Glass

I took the weekend of from reading reviews so that I could catch up with a book I was also longing to read that I had purchased a while ago. I've read every single book that Cathy Glass has written. I was lucky to be able to talk to her via Internet last year and ask her a few questions.

Lovely, feeling, patience and honest person. Although when fostering [and still to this day] she has to remain confidential to her data what I admire about this lady is that she is honest and always put the best interest of the child first.

In this book, you can see her out of her depth a bit for a short while as she was not used to fostering pregnant teenage mom's, not even for a short time. This true story is not as it appears to be and in the end, with Cathy's help, the babies interests were met. Did the girl keep the baby? or did the baby have to be parted for safety from its mother. You won't get the reply from me!

I read this in one weekend, so engrossed I forgot the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment