Friday, 12 July 2013

Up and coming author, watch out for him

SUE'S REVIEW

I couldn't sleep well last night due to the heat, so I picked up this short story.

The author John A Miller is a new author, very new to me. His style was superb, I loved the concept of the story and how it built very quickly, the characters in the book soon shot up to be real to me, and Herman, the dog. I could have read this book for longer as I had enjoyed it so much. The 'kick' in the book came suddenly which kept me enthralled, too short! I wanted more.

I downloaded this book when it was pointed out to be a freebie that day, so glad I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read his other books. Can I just say to, I have "met" the author on line, he's a lovely humble chap too. Please look out for his books, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Susan. I've read all of John's books and they progressively get better and better. He is a fantastic author using a great imagination and real life travels to spin his tales.

    ReplyDelete