Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Superb read




Christine Nolfi, what can I say! This is the third book I have read written by Christine. I have one more left to read, I hope she's working on more books, as I don't think she can write fast enough for me now. After discovering her with reading Second Hand Grill, I moved on to another one of her books, then another. Each book is very different, but with one thing most in common, it sucks you in until everything around you doesn't exist, and let me tell you, I needed that. I was suffering the entire week with toothache, this was the only thing that took my mind off of the pain for a while.

I don't like giving spoilers for possible readers, I don't think its fair on the author or the reader. I can honestly say that you won't be disappointed with this read.

Ouriania is one of the main characters, I really loved her, she was loving, kind and so grew to love the children she was fostering, she worked hard. Knowing the Boss from of old kept her in a awkward position, then learning of secrets that she should inform her boss off made me wonder if she was doing the right thing, but I could see the author was right in allowing this to happen. 

The conclusion of the book left me with my mouth open, I really didn't see the ending coming and how it all rounded up, amazing. I've very enthusiastic about this book, and cannot 'gush' more that I am!!!

HERE is the link to all of Christine Nolfi's books to date

1 comment:

  1. Sue, thank you for kindly reviewing The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge.

    ReplyDelete