Friday, 12 July 2013

Sue's review

I finally got around to reading this lovely story. The author gifted me this book for an honest review. Which, I am about to give :)

The week leading upto Morgan moving away was when she met this lovely guy, both were attracted to each other........
There was more to their relationship than the bedroom, they felt they fitted together like a hand in a glove.
Something went wrong, Morgan ended up pregnant and he didn't know. She gave birth, to twins! I couldn't help thinking how hard this must have been for her, working through her emotions, and not knowing what happened to her lover, he just vanished. Bringing up the twins must have been very hard for her as a lone parent. THEN comes a twist in the tale. One I didn't expect. It took a nose dive when that happened, as, as soon as I read that bit, I sort of guessed the next, but it was great to see it pan out over the pages. I believe there is a book 2 so this is going to be interesting to follow the storyline.
I felt it was an easy read, not deep, nice one to take on holiday or sit outside in the sunshine or under a tree reading it. Very pleasant read.

Thank you to the author Heather Lire for allowing me to read and review your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment