Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Rene D. Schultz



Please let me introduce you to Rene D. Schultz. I was given the chance to read this book of hers she has been sitting on for 7 years! I feel she has been hiding her talent under a bushel. My friend Philomena has the chance to read this first as I was reading a subsequent book. She raved a lot about it, and even rang me up about it! She said this was one I would love to read, she was NOT wrong.

I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions with this read, happy tears, sad tears. Each character became family, pulling at my heart strings. 

In my humble opinion, there are "writers" and there are "authors", for me, Rene is most definitely an AUTHOR. She has the ability to allow each character to breathe, to develop in such a way they become quite real. I felt that there was a Maggie, Rand, Lucy and Damon out there somewhere. Reading through it I just saw how they must have been when they were children, each brought something to the group. I can't tell you too much because I would be spoiling it.

So I am going to introduce the author too and a bit about her. I have had the pleasure [and believe me, it has been a great pleasure] to chat to her online and in our 2Authors Promote Group on Facebook. Humble charming lady, I really do not think she knows her worth as a writer. In turn, I love that humbleness about her. 

Please Please, buy this book, make a gift of this book to your friends, I am not on commission and urging you to buy this for that reason lol I am saying, you won't regret it. Tearjerker, bit of a love story growing, the life time strength of friendships made, touching emotions that you never knew you had, this authors has strengths, stick with her. 

PURCHASE IT HERE



  My name is Rene D. Schultz and I’m the author of, “Bishop Street.” It’s been my pleasure to meet Philomena and Sue on, “2-Friends- promote your book with us.”
   I’m divorced, and I live in a small community just north of Los Angeles, where I raised my two sons. I love to garden, try new recipes, take lots of pictures, and occasionally I enjoy a glass of wine with dear friends. I started reading after my first son was born. And then, ten years ago, I picked up a pen, found a pad of paper, and began to write my first novel. For seven years, I’ve been selfishly hanging on to “Bishop Street,” in fear of rejection and criticism. Then finally, with a lot of pressure from family and friends, I made the decision to release it three weeks ago. The amazing response from readers and reviewers has been overwhelming.  
   Bishop Street is my debut novel and I want my readers to enjoy my upbeat style, my imaginative and character driven voice, and my abundant ability at storytelling. I thrive on developing strong storylines that showcase today’s contemporary problems and lifestyles. “Bishop Street” is a heartwarming and redemptive novel, that captures the complex relationships between four orphans, and their lifetime of challenges. Join Maggie on her journey as she goes in search of her three friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment