Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 19 July 2013

Melissa Foster

I was given this book as an ARC advanced copy. I'd never read any of Melissa's books before so was wondering what I'd find.
I'm not a Mills & Boon type of reader and too much chic lit doesn't have too much of an appeal to me, so was hoping it was in between this at least. 
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was nothing like what I thought it was going to be.

One of the sisters is in line at a Cafe where the young man in front turns around just as she is trying to peek over his shoulder to see how long the queue was, his elbow hit her in the nose causing her to bleed. While mopping her up, a waitress hands him a napkin and as she bends, the sister see's him looking at the waitress chest. Straight away she judges him to be a womaniser which turns out to be true. He has some pretty heaty confrontations sexually in some unusual places. 

Things do change though and the book settles down where everything comes together as a really good story.

I read this very quickly as I couldn't sleep in the summer heat so stayed up reading, I am glad I did as I can highly recommend this book. 

I will be seeking Melissa Fosters other books out

No comments:

Post a Comment