Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

cover revealed

THIS IS THE COVER REVEALED FOR Protect me! Isn't it lovely

PROTECT ME by Jennifer Culbreth 
Coming August 1st 2013

I was lucky to be given an ARC by the author, you are in for a lovely surprise when this goes LIVE in August. Its a MUST read. I'm a very fussy reader, I just can't help it, but maybe because I have been reading seriously since the age of 16 [other than school books that you HAVE to read lol] and I am now 56 almost  I suppose I have read loads of books, this being said, I have come out of the closet and read a wider range of genres now. And thanks to Phil my read in crime, she has encouraged me by telling me about certain books she's enjoyed which I have later gone on to enjoy just as much.

So.....with that being said, this book by this lovely talented author is one you must not miss out on. I really enjoyed it  it was a pleasure to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment