Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 28 June 2013

This is the 2nd book in the series of Unmasking Paulie Bingham. After reading the first one, which I dearly loved, I wasn't sure what to expect from this one. 
You know when you get authors who write series, its a bit like watching a 2nd film, never as good, so I went into this book feeling that I was going to be let down [meanwhile I'd had a tooth extraction and a filling all within 2 weeks which took me away from the book sometimes]

I stayed with it, feeling that it was:
1. Either going to keep repeating itself from the first book or
2. be a 'let down'

I can honestly say, It was not! The genre you may question over, what? a woman being in love with a gay man, what is she thinking?! or, this is not going to end good, WRONG on both counts. The author kept me guessing right to the end if they were going to be together or not. And if they did get together, would they marry or not? would the marriage survive if this was the case? how realistic is this book going to be.
VERY realistic. I just loved these characters in this book they became like friends to me. I know that sounds really strange, maybe its because a friend of mine many years ago also fell in love with a gay man that drew me to this book when the author invited me to read it for an honest review. If I didn't enjoy it, I would say so. This author is now one of my favorites. I need to get another book from her!

This book was given to me by the author for an honest review, you can get her first book on Amazon HERE This edition was an ARC and will be available soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment