Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 15 June 2013

SECOND CHANCE GRILL Here are the Links for her books SECOND CHANCE GRILL What a fantastic read! I think I've found a brand new author for me. This book was so good. Easy to read, had some fun times in it, some really good things where you actually forgot where you were and in the same room at the characters in this story. 

Single dad, mother walked out, brought up his daughter on his own, went through a very hard illness with her. That girl has spunk! I loved her, you couldn't help but love Blossom. The imagination with how the dad looked, well, I think of him as a very handsome chap!

Second chance grill.....wonder why the book was called that? read it, find out, the author has given a lot of thought to this title I can see where she is coming from with it. 

Who ran the Second Chance Grill? Well it was Mary. How did she get to run it? read it to find out. It wasn't her ambition to be the owner, why did she end up running this place, and would see go back to where she came from? 

It was at 88% through of reading this book that I ended up with a lump in my throat. I gulped, took a minute to digest what was going on. Because it wasn't expected at that point, at least not by me. 

I loved the front cover too, fresh, interesting, and alive, just like the story it holds inside this cover.

Thank you Christine for a wonderful read, it was a pleasure.

*I received this book from the author with thanks as a chance to read and review it, I actually asked her! and she said "YES" woooo, loved it.

1 comment: