Thursday, 27 June 2013

Phils review

Omg what an absolutely fantastic book. This is my third book by Christine. As much as I loved all 3 this is my favourite. 
There is so much more to this book than what the description said.Twice while reading this book I found myself putting down my kindle & thinking I can't read anymore. I was so involved with the characters I was afraid of what was going to happen next. After the second time I put my kindle down I txt my reading buddy Sue & told her what this book was doing to me. I've got a feeling she will be reading this soon.
Reading is my passion. I'm on lots of Facebook pages where they recommend books that put you through so many emotions. None I've read lately have done that to me until I read this book. Read it. You won't be disappointed. 
I am so proud & privileged that this fantastic author allowed me to read this book in return for an honest review.
I've only one more book left to read of hers so I hope she is busy writing another fantastic read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment