Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Let me start off by saying, thank you Susanne for allowing me to read your latest book before it was released, it was an honor and a pleasure. I love the way you write, I just knew I would enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed your last one. 

I didn't realize how much I would enjoy reading this story. The cover portrays it all. The building was just as I imagined it to be.

A love a book with a good cover, I may sound shallow, but its the first thing I look at before anything else.

Let me say readers, its not just about a house, its not just about a run down property that was left for Megan to inherit, its much, much more than this. The story starts with the inheritance, however, things are not what they seem. I loved the twists and turns in this storyline. Megan had take on a lot, I really didn't think she would make a go of taking on this run down property. 

I  liked the character of the first female friend she made, the way she spoke and her mannerisms really had me laughing at times imagining her.

The two prominent males in Megan's life were very strong character which led me to wonder just who would win out and if there was more to them than met the eye. As the story opened more I could see that I was going to learn a lot more about them! The ending for me what not as predictable as I thought.

This novel should be released on Amazon very soon, I do urge you to read it, this is an author who you shouldn't miss out on. I'm so thankful to my friend Philemena for pointing me towards Susanne O'Leary's books, the first one I read was Finding Margo. So when I saw Susanne on a book review page I just had to ask her if I could read this. I was over the moon when she said "Yes"

The links for HOT PROPERTY.....HERE AND HERE for the UK

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Sue. I loved writing this book and I'm planning a sequel.

    But for now, here are the links:

    http://tinyurl.com/pbwmykh Uk http://tinyurl.com/ofae7bf

    ReplyDelete