Thursday, 6 June 2013

JENNIE MARTS, new to me, but won't be anymore!

When I approached the author in a group where authors ask for people to review their books, I saw this one. What drew me what the cover of this book, its very eye catching. My second thought was, that it looks a bit like a chic lit book/choc lit and I don't often read them. 

So, I read inside the preview and thought I'd give it a read. I can honestly say that I LOVED this book. It had me laughing out loud in some places. Oh Don't be mistaken, its not a usual love story, there is mystery, possible and potential murder, even some women calling themselves Miss Marpels! it was very good and very serious in parts too. Of course there is one major person [Sunny] who takes the female limelight, and Jake is the man that keeps you wondering, did he or didn't he. Is he or isn't he. I would urge you to read this, its a first in this kind of genre for me, and if others are like this, then I'm hooked.


You can purchase this book/ebook from Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment