Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 19 June 2013


I've managed to read this in just under a day. Nadine has a lovely way with words and making the characters become real. 

Nadine Christian gave me this book as an ARC for a honest and open review, which this is.


I honestly loved it! I was hooked from the start, I just love it when a book opens to me right away and you get trapped in the storyline, that's what it did to me. I hear so many people say "I couldn't put this book down" and I'd think....yeah ok. BUT this book is a unput downable. I have to warn you, it teases you in, and it traps you, you can't get any sleep, you want to keep reading more, you can't get any chores done, so beware, give your house a once over, take the phone out the socket, put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, you won't be able to stop reading it.


This is not a hype for the book, this is MY honest review. I'm a fussy reader, if I can't get 'into' a book right away then I just know I may as well give up, its not the case with this one I can assure you. My emotions were all over the place.


I've found yet another fav author. Brilliant penmanship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment