Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

I know this is going to make me sound a bit flacky lol but I do like my covers for books. I've read seriously and by choice since the age of 16 [many moons ago now!] and always been attracted by the front cover before anything else. I'm not that empty headed that I don't look at the blurb of a book as well, but I'm talking initially, and Christine is one of the authors that brings the cover to your eyes, you just have to pick it up and see what's inside. I've read 2 of her novels now, and this read has made me realize, I am sure she things long and hard about the cover of the book, because it always seems to tie in with the story.

I'm not going to give too much away on this book, just that YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!! I'm connected the mental health sector because my husband has the illness called Bi Polar [used to be known as 'manic depression'] In this storyline, the main characters sister [unbeknown to her] was a sufferer.

A little child's involved.
Custody battle.
Love.
Business.
Secrets.

I loved it, I really LOVED it. I can't say enough about this book, Christine has a way of writing that for me, draws me into the read, into the pages that I hear nothing of what's going on around me. I got so focused inside this story, I was actually living in it, You know those type of films? you get so involved you are shouting at the TV screen? well, this is one of them, hankies at the ready, for sadness and glee. 

You can purchase her book on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment