Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 6 June 2013


I have just finished reading this book. I made the mistake of reading a review, it wasn't very pleasant to read about this book, in fact, I didn't agree with the persons review at all. I found the book enjoyable, easy to read, it paced along quite nicely. Of course its a romance/love story book. 

I thought the author CLARISSA CARLYLE brought the characters together very well, I was drawn in along with their lives and events though out the book. I wanted to shout at Amy for getting involved too quickly with the Hollywood stud, but the more that came to light about him, he grew on me, I could then see who Amy enjoyed not only his looks but his company.

Well written, well rounded read.
You can purchase this book from Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment