Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 31 May 2013


If you have read the blurb, you get the gist of what this book is about. Its well written as is the authors other books. I found the book easy to get into, it captured my interest straight away with a fire in the first few pages. Then when it was discovered that the fire was not an accident it gripped my entire attention more.

Its a shame my housework and mowing the lawn today took me away from the story! However, it did slow down in the middle bit, for a while I was finding myself relaxed and my mind wandering, but then it picked up again. 

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Amish stories, and if you've not read any Amish stories, I urge you to try reading one, maybe start with this one.

*This copy was given me by the publisher for an honest and truthful review*

No comments:

Post a Comment