Thursday, 30 May 2013

I was so excited to get this book in ARC from the publishers, I even messaged Catherine on Good Reads to tell her! I love this author and have read almost all of her books. A friend online who shares the same taste in books as I do encouraged me to read one of her. I did. Thought, not bad, really enjoyed it, so I went on to read another then another........;

This is about 2 sisters, they find themselves having to leave home. I don't like giving much of the stories away on books I read as I feel it spoils it sometimes for others. I can say, that on reflection as I finished this book this book today I thought of the times we take things for granted, or question the motives of our nearest and dearest and think we know best. These two children taught me this is not the case in life. And not everyone is who they seem to be. Only what they want to appear to be.

I hope I've whet your appetite for when this novel is released in September of this year [2013]

GREAT BOOK Catherine Ryan Hyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment