Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 30 May 2013


I was lucky to have a bit of a lazy afternoon, so I started this book. I was very lucky to get this copy from the author! I wasn't sure at first if its the kind of book I would love to read, not much of a chit lit kinda gal. I was mistaken though, as this isn't really chit lit, its a little suspense, bit of love, and great humour. 

The word TRINITY three in one, really good and apt title I thought. The imaginary friend smelling of chocolate, I think every woman would like one of them!! sniff sniff......

Oh did I mention it has a bit of crime in there too? Its a well rounded read and I enjoyed it more, much more than I thought I would [sorry Patrick LOL] I had read the blurb, and he did say, only if its something you might be interested to read. I am so glad I took him up on the offer though, I thoroughly enjoyed it and made a good read following on from my previous one. 

I was laughing whilst reading, didn't realize I was, until my daughter said "what's so funny" so of course, she is inline to read this now. 

Well written Patrick, and looking forward to many more. 

Click HERE to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment