Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 27 April 2013


Sometimes with all the hype over something, you get all excited and then..............
After seeing Judy and Richard promoting this book, I feel, too much already. But that didn't stop me purchasing it. I didn't purchase this off of Amazon so you won't see it connected with my account.

I was very surprised at how good this book was, not saying that Judy didn't have it 'in her' but it takes quite a lot of a person to write a book, its not easy, and to make characters come to life. I was hooked from the first chapter. I adored the reading of this book, the characters, the mystery, and the suspense. Judy says she was drawn from the death of Karen, Gloria Huniford's daughter who died of cancer. I also can see that Judy has a love for Cornwall, and why not. I love it too.

Well done Judy on your first book, I hope you are working on another as I think you have found your 'retirement' niche!

No comments:

Post a Comment