Friday, 26 April 2013


Oh my. Is it me? am I expecting too much?

Sentence of a Marriage was free to download to Kindle, it was one of the first books I ever downloaded and read on Kindle. I so enjoyed it I went and bought the 2nd book in the series. I thoroughly was deep into the story now so I purchased the others to complete it, then I wrote to the author saying how much I enjoyed the books. Made a real impression on me. She told me there was a final book to this instalment. I looked forward to it so very much.

This is it. Yep folks, the long awaited final book. Did I enjoy it? no. The book centred around Daisy, only trouble was, she never grew up in this book and the entire book felt like I was reading one of children's books when they were small. 

So, I hastened to add, enjoy the other books in the series, they are GREAT, but don't waste your time and money on this one. Only my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment