Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 26 April 2013

Meet this lovely author online on a Facebook I help to admin about [guess what! yep, books] He's not a pushy chap, very nice and pleasant. He even offered to sign a book for my daughter who was over the moon to say the least.

I finally got around to reading this book. I know my daughter read it and enjoyed it, but she is 30 to my 55 yrs old!
I was very surprised in reading this, easy to read and understand as I know nothing about body language apart from being a mom and knowing when your being lied to!!!

The research that has gone into this publication must have taken a lot of time and observation. It makes you aware of what your body gives away without knowledge. You can say something that isn't quite the entire 100% give away but the body won't let you lie. I'm now thinking of wearing a straight jacket!!!

Seriously, if you haven't read it, its worth reading. I learnt a lot not just about the interviews taken with MJ but about body language in itself

No comments:

Post a Comment