Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 27 April 2013


I've heard it said this is a "wonderful read" many times. I wondered if I'd be disappointed because of the hype on this novel. I wasn't! Its not my kind of book, but was recommended to me by someone who has similar taste's in reading matter as I do. So I read it. I am so glad I did.

I was hooked into the story from beginning to end. 70% of the way through I was convinced I knew the ending, I did not! it was the most unsuspecting ending I have read to date.

Thoroughly engrossing, an 'unput downable' which I do not say lightly.

When I write a review I don't like to tell people of the story much does that its a brilliant read and you won't be disappointed, if you are a parent, you will see all sides in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment