Saturday, 27 April 2013


I was recommended to read this book, for the strength of character this person is. I wasn't sure at first as these type of reads can upset me. The details of the abuse was awful and how the 'new mom' would hire them out for these men. It was so harrowing to read. What did come out load and clear was, we see teenagers and young children behaving so badly and so many that do not respect authority. I am not saying all are abused, but it does make you wonder what kind of life they have to live at home. Like I said, not all children, some are just rebellious because its their age and finding their footing in life.

This young lady came out the other side but with many many scars.

Truly a remarkable read and truly a terrible horrific childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment