Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 26 April 2013



I was lucky enough to get this one to read when offered free on kindle. The storyline seemed good and believable. 

A thriller. Where women were going missing, the tie between them all were that they were abused women.
I thought I was going to be in for a good read. For me I was disappointed though, the pace was very slow and it didn't actually pick up until the last half of the book, by that time my attention span was gone and I'd lost the plot. Some spelling mistakes took my attention and wording too, probably because I was bored that I picked up this, if something like that has happened before, if the story is 'dragging me in' then I tend to be able to brush any errors aside, but where I was getting more and more distracted I was picking up on lack of grammer and especially spelling mistakes. I'm not the worlds best speller myself, but leaving letters off of a word was the most irritating for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment