Saturday, 27 April 2013


I was intrigued by this book that is why I chose it. I am glad that I did. Its a diary kept by a neighbour who hears the family adjacent to her apartment allegedly abusing their little boy.
It was well written, well documented but it left me thinking she could have done more.

She did contact child support, she did call the Police, but there were several times in which she didn't. Not everyone would act the same. I would just like to think I would keep on and on to these authorities and not worry if I am looking like a nosey neighbour or someone making something bigger than what it appears to be. I am a person that would not be satisfied if I heard something like this going on and just call the authorities a few times. This was going on for a year! I don't care if I looked foolish or an interferring old biddy, I'd err on the side of caution.

She wanted to print and publish this dairy into a book to make others aware and take action, well, she did take action, but up to a point. I would have gone far reaching that this.

Well written, well followed but sometimes the jokes make it shallow

No comments:

Post a Comment