Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 26 April 2013


I belong to a couple of groups on Facebook and of course, on here :) the reviews on this book got me interested in it. I hadn't heard of this author.

I do like a book that I can get into straight away but I just couldn't with this one. The problem I personally had was each chapter being from the viewpoint of one or the other of the characters, was really annoying to me, just a small thing I guess, but annoying. To others not so maybe.

As for the story, I got into this halfway through, then........I just had to stay with it to see what the outcome would be. I rate this book 10/10 for story content and characters, the only thing that let me down was as I said, I got confused on who was speaking their point unless I reminded myself who was speaking/thoughts from the beginning of each chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment